Thursday 31 January 2013

Announcing the Geometric Nail Art Challenge!

Gooooood Afternoon loves!

Starting tomorrow I will be beginning the first challenge that I have ever come up with, the Geometric Nail Art Challenge!



I absolutely love geometric nail art designs and thought it would be fun to come up with some themes to do a month full of geometric nail art designs. I am so lucky to be participating with some outstandingly talented bloggers, Victoria of Manicurator, Emily of The Lacquerologist, Whitney of Dressed Up Nails, Lindsey of Neverland Nail Blog, Alexis of XOXO Alexis Leigh, and Brittney of Precious Polish! We will be posting a new design every 3 days to take us until the end of February.

I can't wait to see what these talented ladies come up with and I hope you all enjoy the next month of Geometric designs! :D

3 comments:

  1. WAY excited =]! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice nail art i love the design very good.

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...