Wednesday 21 November 2012

Wal-Mart Wednesdays: Half Moon Gradient

Hello Everyone!

Welcome back to my second installment of Wal-Mart Wednesdays! I have been seeing this style of the half-moon gradient nail art around for awhile and finally decided to try it out. I'm not sure who was the originator of this, so if you know please let me know so I can give proper credit!

wal-mart wednesdays half moon gradient


I started off with Wet n Wild Through The Grapevine and then one nail at a time added a paper reinforcement near my cuticle and did a gradient with Through the Grapevine and Wet n Wild Shield. Remove the reinforcement right after you finish the gradient and you're almost done! A little clean up and add a coat of NYC In a Minute Top Coat while the gradient is still wet to smooth the gradient even more.

wal-mart wednesdays half moon gradient
wal-mart wednesdays half moon gradient


All the products used in this manicure are from Wal-Mart and nothing costs much more than $2!! Wet n Wild is usually $1.97, paper reinforcements can be found for $2.27 for a few hundred, and cosmetic sponges are $1.97 a bag for 30!

wal-mart wednesdays half moon gradient


Even though all the products used in this post are extremely budget friendly I felt very luxurious wearing these nails. The gold and purple combination and the half moon gradient is awesome together in my opinion. I also got quite a few compliments on these while wearing them.

wal-mart wednesdays half moon gradient


These polishes can still be found at Wal-Mart they are not discontinued, so you can recreate this Wal-Mart Wednesday look! What do you think about the half-moon gradient combination? Would you wear this?

Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday my loves!

8 comments:

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...