Saturday 13 October 2012

My Bundle Monster Halloween Fright Night Entry!

Happy Saturday folks! Today I've got the nails that I entered in Bundle Monsters Fright Night Halloween contest to share with you. I really liked these nails, and even though I am not that great at stamping I had fun coming up with these!

bundle monster fright night halloween nails


You had to create nails that were inspired by the theme Fright Night and you needed to use at least one Bundle Monster nail art accessory in your design. I whipped out my stamping plates and pulled out every halloweenish looking design in my book. Then after studying them for about 20 minutes and trying to come up with something I noticed that there are a lot of scary animals associated with Halloween! So I decided to create a scary animal themed mani.

bundle monster fright night halloween nails


I started off with 2 coats of OPI Skull and Glossbones and then created a gradient with Wet n Wild Fergie Glowstick to get a ghoulish glow going on. I did all my stamping with Wet n Wild Black Creme and Konad Special Polish White. On my pinky I used BM-224 for a haunted house that all these creepy creatures live in. On my ring I stamped with BM-314 for a devilish bat. On my middle nail I stamped with BM-225 for a skull and bones look. My idea was that the bat or spider had just devoured him, but I don't think it came across as much. My index I stamped the cobweb and spider with BM-13 and the skully fish that the spider is devouring from BM-04. I finally wrote Fright Night in shaky letters on my thumb with It's So Easy Stripe Rite Black.

bundle monster fright night halloween nails


I added the red rhinestones in the eyes of the bat, skull and on the back of the spider just to up the creepster vibe. I was going for the red beady eyes that you see in haunted houses and cheap horror movies LOL!

bundle monster fright night halloween nails


I had a lot of fun making these, and to be honest it was a challenge! My mind doesn't go to stamping right away when I think of nail art so this was thinking outside the box for me. I hope you guys like what I came up with!

You can vote here for your favourite Fright Night nail art, and here is where my entry is! I would love it if you all vote for me :) But don't feel obliged if you don't like my nail art! I'm super excited to see the rest of the amazing entries! I'm sure they will all be awesome!

Have you done any stamped Halloween nails yet? Do you like these? Hope you're having a great day :)

19 comments:

  1. I love it! And your nails are getting so long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I actually trimmed them down not too long after this! They were starting to bug me, but thanks to Essie Grow Faster I can actually have long nails for awhile :D

      Delete
  2. Great! I'm sure you had fun making this manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun mani. I really like the way you did the colors. It looks really good with the stamping. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is awesome! I love the gradient and the little red gems on the eyes are sooo much fun! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks super cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some of the most perfect Halloween nails I've seen yet! They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg these are so much fun! I recently picked up a set of stick ons that look like this <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it - the bat is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it *.*
    kiss
    http://maggienails90.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...