Tuesday 7 August 2012

Who Doesn't Love Sunshine?

Morning dolls! It is so nice being stress free these past few days without any pesky school or work to worry about. I've been lounging by the pool with my sister and obviously doing my mom and sisters nails! My boyfriend luckily got a few days off work so we decided to head up to his cottage for a few days to sit on the dock, go tubing and just generally relax :) I'm super excited! I did some sunshine inspired nails for the sendoff!

cult nails feel me up cult nails captivated


I started off with my absolute favourite yellow, Cult Nails Feel Me Up. It is the perfect sunshine yellow! And this is the third time I'm posting about it, you know I love a polish when. I previously posted about Feel Me Up here and here. Then I used Cult Nails Captivated on my ring and thumb for accent nails. I got Captivated a while ago, but for some reason never ended up using it! These two polishes play so well together. I love the sparkly orange glitter with the perfectness that is Feel Me Up. It just screams sunshine!

cult nails feel me up cult nails captivated


I also got the amazing goodness that is Cult Nails Gemstones and thought this would be a perfect opportunity to add some bling! I kept with my sunshine theme and added gems in decreasing size along up my nails :) Something to note about these gems is that they are SOO SHINY! I have used quite a few different rhinestones before and these really are the shiniest of them all.

cult nails feel me up cult nails captivated cult nails gemstones
cult nails feel me up cult nails captivated cult nails gemstones


Sooooo pretty! The whole thing just screams sunshine. Which is all I want to soak up right now! At this point I added Essie Matte About You to Captivated because I had seen Lizzy of The Do It Yourself Lady mattify Captivated and it looked awesome!

cult nails feel me up cult nails captivated cult nails gemstones
cult nails feel me up cult nails captivated cult nails gemstones
cult nails feel me up cult nails captivated cult nails gemstones


I am completely captivated by this combination! As gorgeous as Captivated is shiny, I feel like there is a whole new dimension when it's matte. It's stunning either way.

I love the whole Cult Nails combination going on here. Being one of my favourite brands it's awesome when I can create a strictly Cult Nails mani! :)

What do you think of my sunshine inspired look? Do you love basking in the suns rays? Obviously with proper sunscreen ;)

Even though I'll be away for the rest of the week I still have my twin posts with Carmela and some other goodies for you while I'm gone! Be on the lookout for and extra awesome #PolishDays post this afternoon!

Hope you all have a fab day and I will talk to you all in a bit!

Much love!

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! =) Super sunny! I hope you have a great time on your little holiday and get some much deserved sun! You've worked so hard this summer!! Enjoy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like sunshine!!!! Love the index finger, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool, I love a good sunny mani! For some reason, when I saw your post title, all I could think of was "I got a pocket, got a a pocket full of sunshine" and now I'm going to have it in my head for the rest of the day! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah! Now I've got it stuck in my head all day! Love it!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! I don't know how I passed by Captivated! It looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...