Sunday 12 August 2012

The Last Twin Post with Carmela - MASH 49

Morning Loves! Today is the last twin post with Carmela of Polished Indulgence! If you haven't seen any of our twin posts yet, you can check out all of mine here :) I'm sad this is coming to an end, it was so much fun to come up with these! Todays requirement is using MASH 49. I'm not going to lie this one stumped me a little. The plate has a cool giraffe pattern, some stars, a crown, tidal waves (or wind blowing?) and an interesting looking flower. I thought about a number of different ways to use this plate and had a hard time coming up with something that I really liked. Plus I wanted to finish twin posting with a bang! I eventually settled on the cool giraffe pattern and I think this is my favourite twin post that I came up with!

mash stamping nail art


For this look I started with two easy coats of OPI Cuckoo for This Color from the 2010 Swiss Collection on all but my index nail. I found this a few months ago for cheap in Trade Secrets and had yet to use it. It's a sparkly forest green blue shimmer. It shows up more green in my photos, but in the right light, it gives a stunning blue shimmer. On my index I used 2 coats of Bille Gold, a gold foil, and then used Gold to stamp with MASH-49 on all my nails but on my index I used CFTC to stamp with. Finally I freehanded some triangles on with CTFC and a medium length striping brush then added gold studs from Born Pretty Store along the triangles to give it some oomph.

mash stamping nail art
mash stamping nail art
mash stamping nail art

This felt very rich to me. I really like the green gold combination and I realized after that I did a similar colour combination before here, but shush that's ok right? lol

mash stamping nail art


These twin posts have been SO FUN! Since this was again Carmela's pick I can only imagine she has come up with something amazing! I can't wait to see and all of you should shoot over to Polished Indulgence to see what she's done!

Have our twin posts made you want these MASH plates? Do you already own them? Which one is your favourite plate?

Hope you're all having a fabulous day! :D

2 comments:

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...