Saturday 25 August 2012

Guest Post from Victoria of Manicurator

Morning! I've got another stellar guest post to share with you today, this one from Victoria of Manicurator! Victoria and I 'met' through the Abstract Nail Art Challenge that we completed together through June. I'd already been a follower of hers for awhile and am always impressed with Victoria's creativity! She creates some insanely cool nail art! Let's let Victoria take it away!

*****************************************************

Hello everyone!!

I'm super pleased to be writing this guest post for Stephanie! We officially "met" doing the Abstract Nail Art Challenge and it was both a pleasure and an inspiration to work together with her like that :) She's such a sweetheart and always has creative designs.



I wanted to try something new for this post for her, and I'm still VERY new to stamping, so it's not perfect...but I tried my hand at a gradient zebra stripe. I used China Glaze Pelican Gray as the base and China Glaze Something Sweet and Strawberry Fields for the stamp.



Hope you enjoy :) ~Victoria aka MANICURATOR

************************************************

I love it! This is something that I still haven't tried yet, the mixing of colours in the stamp is awesome. The colour combination is also beautiful!

If you aren't a follower of Manicurator, you should head over there now and check her out!

Hope you guys are having a brilliant day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...