Friday 24 August 2012

Guest Post from Amber of Amber Did It!

Morning! I've got another stellar guest post to share with you today from the insanely talented Amber of Amber Did It! Amber creates some absolutely beautiful nail art and is able to get the most incredible detail that it blows my mind! What she has done for you all today is no exception. Let's let Amber take it away with some kick ass Lisa Frank nail art!

****************************************************


I don't care how old I am, I'll always love Lisa Frank lol. For my base I did a gradient using Kleancolor Metallic Aqua, Metallic Sapphire, and Metallic Fuchsia. The rest was done using white acrylic paint, China Glaze Sunshine Pop, Kleancolor Neon Orange, NYX Between Mauve and Purple, Kleancolor Neon Purple, Sinful Colors Innocent, Sinful Colors Why Not, Spoiled Permission to Proceed, and NYC Greenwich Village.



****************************************************

HOW INSANE IS THAT?! I adore Lisa Frank and completely had all the stationary accessories when I was young. I'm always blown away at the amount of detail that Amber is able to fit onto her nails. They are simply beautiful!

If you aren't yet you need to head over to Amber Did It! and follow right away! So go over there and check her out!

Are you a fan of Lisa Frank? How much do you love Amber's nails?!

Thank you for stopping by!!

14 comments:

  1. OMG! These nails are totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are mind-blowingly good, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! I love the detailing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap these are insanely good! Looove it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW I am totally in awe....I was like blinged out in Lisa Frank when I was in middle school, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this beyond amazing. there is no word in the english language that describes just how cool your nails look

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fricking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so insane!!!! AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stephanie, Thank you so much for asking me to be a guest on your blog. And thank you to your readers too for all your sweet comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super adorable! Love all the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW these are amazing art work! Very Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love lisa frank, LOVE HER NAILS EVEN MORE OMG!

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...