Tuesday 24 July 2012

A Polka Dotted Floam

Morning dears! Last night I found this post in my drafts and forgot I hadn't shown it to you yet! So enjoy some polka dotted floamy goodness! 
Today I've got some nails featuring Floam!! Sometimes I get ideas just as I'm falling asleep for a mani and this was one of those ideas. How would Nubar Black and White Polka Dot look over Floam? So the next day I tried it out. 


floam-nubar-black-and-white-polka-dots


I think this combination was better in my dreams but I think it still looks ok. I think I thought that the larger white polka dots would show up better than they did. 


floam-nubar-black-and-white-polka-dots

floam-nubar-black-and-white-polka-dots


I like all the little black glitter though! My thumb has to be my favourite nail here, probably because you can actually see the white glitter lol! 


floam-nubar-black-and-white-polka-dots

floam-nubar-black-and-white-polka-dots


I love Floam and hope to think of more ways to wear it! As I'm typing this I actually thought of another way! It really is just a marvelous polish :) 


How do you like my polka dotted Floam nails? Have you used Nubar Black and White Polka Dot? What have you done with it? 


These nails have SO MUCH GLITTTTEEEEERRRRR!


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great day :) 

13 comments:

  1. such a nice color. perfect color for summer
    3lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could use a toothpick/dotting tool to create the black and white dots over the Floam, you might be able to see the white better that way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh for sure!! I was just needing to use Black and White Polka Dots at the time and thought hey why not! :)

      Delete
  3. Very cute. I bet that was a nightmare to remove though! So much glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it was SUCH a nightmare to remove! Foil method with pure acetone and I still had some trouble! But I really enjoyed wearing it!

      Delete
  4. This is absolutely great! And am way into the shape of your nails. Still in the process of growing mine out :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you so much!! I'm always self conscious about my nail shape. Glad you like them!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this combo! Is Black and White Polka Dot still available? *lemms*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm not sure if it is available through Nubar. I picked mine up at a Winners in a package duo. If I see any around I'll let you know!

      Delete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...