Monday 18 June 2012

Diane von Furstenberg Inspired

Today I've got some fashion inspired nails to show you. The other night I was trying to decide what I was going to put on my nails. I was flipping through my polish notebook and nothing was jumping out at me so I turned to Google. After googling fashion, tribal and other such things I found a dress that was just screaming to be put onto my nails! These are the nails I came up with! 


Diane-von-Furstenberg-tribal-print-nail-art


These were based on this gorgeous dress,



Is't it awesome?! I would totally wear that! Although I would for sure change the models hair and the accessories... 

Diane-von-Furstenberg-tribal-print-nail-art

Diane-von-Furstenberg-tribal-print-nail-art

I started with OPI My Boyfriend Scales the Walls which is the white gray creme from the Spiderman Collection. Oh. My Goodness. I love this white. It is not too stark so and it isn't chalky like most whites are. I think I will be needing a back up bottle of this beauty. I then did all the detail work using a dotting tool. The blue is China Glaze For Audrey, the yellow is NYC Lexington Yellow and the black Wet n Wild Black Creme. If you look at the dress the lines aren't perfectly crisp they look like they are connected dots! Perfect dotting tool opportunity. 


Diane-von-Furstenberg-tribal-print-nail-art

Diane-von-Furstenberg-tribal-print-nail-art


Yup I completely adored these. I love finding inspiration from fashion or some other source. Do you find inspiration from fashion? 


Diane-von-Furstenberg-tribal-print-nail-art

Diane-von-Furstenberg-tribal-print-nail-art


I know that was a lot of pictures, but I couldn't narrow it down! I was all over these bad boys! 


How do you like my Diane vo Furstenberg inspired nails? Do you like the dress? Is it something you would wear? 


I hope you are all having a great start to your week! My week is going to be infinitely better than last to start off with because my boyfriend who I haven't seen in two weeks is coming to visit me! I'm incredibly excited to see him :) 


Thanks so much for stopping by! :D 

13 comments:

  1. Great print and great inspired nails! You've captured the look completely :)

    Alice

    http://SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well painted - and a very nice pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria! I absolutely lovvveeee the pattern!

      Delete
  3. What a cool look Steph!! Kinda reminds me of a tribal print (and I LOVE those!!). Great job as usual, girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I totally love tribal! It's my favourite look!!

      Delete
  4. Very pretty plus I think using the dotting tool to connect the lines was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's fun to see your inspiration! btw, i'm having a $50 gift card giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is really cool!!! i love the inspiration you used for your nails :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your interpretation is amazing!! Looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...