Saturday 16 June 2012

Baseball Nails Round 2

I've got some nails that I did on a friend to show you this afternoon! My good friend Alyssa is headed to Toronto for the double header baseball games that are going on this afternoon. So naturally I did her nails for the occasion. :) 


baseball-nails-jays-crackle-orly-royal-navy


I used Orly's Royal Navy and China Glaze Platinum Pieces (crackle) for the majority of her nails. For the accents on her ring finger and thumb I used Sally Hansen White On then added a coat of Sally Hansen Glass Slipper and then used my Red Stripe Rite Striper to freehand the baseball stitching on. 


baseball-nails-jays-crackle-orly-royal-navy


A really cute and simple manicure to wear to the game! I hope Alyssa is having fun today and loves her nails! :D 


I hope all of you are having a great Saturday! Up to anything interesting? I'm finishing off an essay, super exciting I know ;) 


Thanks for stopping by!! =D

2 comments:

  1. YES CRACKLE! This is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurie! Crackle still looks good every now and then I think!

      Delete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...