Thursday 31 May 2012

Over at "Life in Color!"

Morning Ladies! 


In case you missed it I did a guest post yesterday over at Life in Color! This blog is run by my dear friend Goisa and right now she is away mountain climbing one of the largest mountains in the world! She really is an incredible person and has become such a good friend over the past few months. 


I was really excited when she asked me to do a guest post and finally settled on a manicure inspired by none other than the lovely Sarah of Chalkboard Nails


I hope you guys like my nails and please ignore my middle nail! I did this a month ago when I had a nasty chip lol. Click through on the image below to check out how I did this mani! 



Hope you are all having a fabulous day! Thanks for stopping by! Have I mentioned lately how much I appreciate all my readers? I seriously love all of you so much! 

3 comments:

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...