Wednesday 30 May 2012

Neon Skittles!

Morning ladies and gents!

Today I've got some interesting nails to show you. I wanted to create something bright and fun for the hot weather that we've been having lately! It was 40 degrees Celsius two days ago!? That's over 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Plus humidity it was stinkin hot. 

neon-skittles-nail-art


So I started off with Orly's Hot Shot a neon pink from the High Voltage Collection way back in 2008. It's a hot reddish pink that is way more shocking in person, it's slightly shocking really. On my thumb, middle and ring fingers I used China Glaze Gaga For Green from the Electropop Collection released earlier this year. Then I grabbed the Blue, Yellow and Purple Stripers from the Color Club Brights set and created a skittles of patterns across my nails.

neon-skittles-nail-art

neon-skittles-nail-art

I'm not sure if I liked this or not. I was certainly bright, but I don't know if Gaga For Green was the right choice in accenting Hot Shot. I loved the ruffian on my pinky nail though!

neon-skittles-nail-art

neon-skittles-nail-art

What do you guys think of these? I was debating even showing them to you, but decided that I may as well!

Do you like my neonish skittle of patterns?

3 comments:

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...