Tuesday 13 March 2012

THANK YOU! and 5,000 Page Views

I just want to take a minute to thank each and every one of you that has ever visited my little blog. Today I passed 5,000 page views! And am already close to 5,100.

You guys are fantastic and it warms my heart to think that people actually read what I write over here! All of your comments mean the absolute world to me and well you guys are amazing!!

I have a list a mile long of interesting things I want to try and share with you so hopefully I will get to those soon and have some great new content for you. Also I have been starting to pick up a few polishes for a possible giveaway provided I reach a certain goal! ;)

Again THANK YOU! I don't think this blog would be the same without your awesomeness.

Sincerely Stephanie

2 comments:

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...