Thursday 2 February 2012

Day Two of Valentine's Challenge: RED

Good Morning!

Today is day 2 of the challenge, RED nails. This is what I did!


Very simple, but a beautiful effect. All I did was two coats of Sephora's Sample Sale and then one coat of Essie's As Gold As It Gets. I had orginally planned to do a gold glitter gradient on top of this, but the effect of As Gold As It Gets on its own was so stunning that I didn't want to touch it! It is a beautiful gold flakie that reflects beautifully in a variety of light. I had a hard time capturing the true beauty of this polish with my camera, I'm pretty sure I took about 125 pictures! Also please don't mind the complete lack of shape of my index finger. I chipped it rather badly, but the challenge must continue! So hopefully my nails grow fast :)


So simple, but really beautiful. Can't wait to show you guys what I have in store for tomorrow! I'm bursting with Valentine's creativity!

Until next time,
Sincerely Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...