Tuesday 14 February 2012

Cutesy Skittles Valentines Mani

Good Evening Lovelies! 


As I promised earlier today here is my second post of what I had on my nails today! 


I had You Don't Know Jacques on my desk for 2 weeks and I have been just itching to try it out. So I decided to do a brown and pink themed mani! The colours look great together for clothes, so why not nails! 


Here's what I came up with!



Cute right? I used OPI's You Don't Know Jacques as my base then on my middle and pinky finger used a white striper to make those stripes. Then took Wet n Wild's Lavender Creme and with a dotting tool and brush created the bow and the dots on those fingers. Then used a brush and Wet n Wild's Ebony Loves Chris to outline the bow. On my index finger I used Wet n Wild's Undercover, Essie's Jamaica Me Crazy and Lavender Creme with a dotting tool to make the heart. My ring finger I put one coat of Wet n Wilds Shield over You Don't Know Jacques then a coat of Nubar's 2010. 



I loved the look but I wasn't sold on my ring finger. Something about it kept looking off to me all day. So I redid it with inspiration from Sarah at Chalkboard Nails



I did the base with Lavender Creme then added a coat of Seche Vite to dry. Cut out a heart shape out of tape then laid it on top of the nail and painted Jamaica Me Crazy. Then added the white dots with the dotting tool to create a lacy effect. Sarah's is much better than mine, but I like it! 




And this is what I wore on my nails today! Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day :) 


Love you all SO MUCH!! <3


Until next time,
Sincerely Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...