Monday 23 January 2012

some linear tribal like nails

The last mani I did mainly used linear lines to create some kind of tribal, just looks really cool nail art. 
Here's the final product!


I love how every nail is different and different base colours too! I'm becoming a big fan of having every nail be different. Watch out there may be many more designs like this in the future... :)


For this I used China Glaze White on White, Sally Hansen's Rockstar Pink (the glitter), Wet n Wild's Through the Grapevine (creme purple) and Wet n Wild's Ebony Hates Chris. 


white on white, rockstar pink, through the grapevine, ebony hates chris


I used a dotting tool and a brush to create all the various lines all over my nails. 






Overall I love this look! It was super easy to do because it is all just essentially vertical and horizontal lines with a few dots thrown in there. Very simple and has a really great effect! I had a girl grab my hand on Saturday while we were chatting at a pub because she loved them! 

Until next time,
Sincerely Stephanie

2 comments:

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...