Saturday 21 January 2012

Silver Foil Leopard Print! [guest nails]

On the same night that my mom wanted her nails done, my friend came over and asked me to do her nails as well! Every time I see her she has been asking when it will be her turn to have her nails done, so since it was thursday, in honour of Jersey Shore I gave her a leopard print manicure that was worthy of being on Snooki's dress!




So cute! For this look I used Sally Hansen's Celeb City, Sally Hansen's Psychedelic Purple and a black striper. 


celeb city, psychedelic purple, black striper


To start I did one coat of Celeb City. This polish honestly has to be one of my favourites, the coverage is beautiful and it gives such a gorgeous glimmering foil colour. 


Once the silver dried I did one coat of OPI's Start to Finish Top Coat. Then I took my dotting tool and made dots of Psychedelic Purple at random points all over her nails. 


Then I used a toothpick to create the C's around the purple dots and then added smaller black dots in between the leopard print!










I love the leopard print and think it would look great in any colour combination. I want to try the classic leopard colours as well as maybe some white and pink!? The possibilities are endlesssssss. 


Until next time,


Sincerely Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Cute but shoulda cleaned up the cuticles before taking pics...just sayin.

    ReplyDelete

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...