Wednesday 21 December 2011

Christmas Cookies!

My sister and I went up to my Grandma's the other day to make cookies for Christmas! After six hours of mixing, rolling, cutting and decorating we ended up with 110 gorgeous cookies! A few broke along the way, which we obviously tasted and they were delicious! I took some pictures of the process to share with all of you :) 
rolling out the dough
cookies on the baking sheet 


sprinkles for decorating!
decorating area
the first decorated cookies!
more decorated! 
and more cookies 
cookies waiting to be decorated...
the final product!!! All 110 cookies!
don't they look delicious!
so yummy. 
one of my favourite bows 
snowman! 
another snowman
one more bow :) 
Don't they look fantastic! I can't wait for christmas eve to enjoy them will all my little cousins! 


Until next time,


Sincerely Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I abolutely love getting comments and truly appreciate and read everything you have to say! Every comment completely makes my day! That being said please be respectful and don’t leave any spam :)

If you have a blog you'd like me to check out email me at stephanie@sincerelystephanienails.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...